Since 2011 we’ve grown our community, providing arts and culture direct services to 250 individuals on the autism spectrum, as well as hosting 30 original concerts and performances, and training 2,000 professionals in Actionplay’s inclusive model.
Help Support Actionplay
Support Actionplay and See Your Dollars Go Far!
Our current goals for 2020-2021 are:
- Providing more employment opportunities for individuals on the autism spectrum and other related conditions and disabilities by growing our AIMS Mentor professional development program for aspiring career professionals on the autism spectrum and with related conditions and disabilities.
- Growing our partnership with the New York City Department of Education to help serve over 1 million students in NYC schools.
- Building a new strategic plan to cement our organizational growth in 2021.
- Hosting via zoom and in-person when that option is availble – our inclusive AIMS music, performance and film residency program at 2 new locations directly serving 50 more individuals on the autism spectrum and with related conditions and disabilities.
- Expanding our audition workshop for adult actors with autism and disabilities – and providing a showcase for casting directors.
- Growing our Bingledorf Scholarship fund to support tuition fees for our participants.
If you’d like to mail a tax-deductible contribution you can do so
- Checks made out to: Actionplay
- Our Mailing Address: 417 Myrtle Ave. Ste. #39 Brooklyn, Ny 11205
If you have further questions about how you can make a contribution please email: firstname.lastname@example.org