Since 2011 we’ve grown our community, providing arts and culture direct services to 250 autistic individuals, as well as hosting 30 original concerts and performances, and training 2,000 professionals in Actionplay’s inclusive model.
Help Support Actionplay
Support Actionplay and See Your Dollars Go Far!
Our current goals for 2022-2023 are:
- Providing more employment opportunities for our community by growing our AIMS Mentor professional development program for aspiring autistic/neurodivergent/disabled career professionals.
- Growing our partnership with the New York City Department of Education to help serve over 1 million students in NYC schools.
- Building a new strategic plan to cement our organizational growth in 2023.
- Hosting our inclusive AIMS program at 2 new locations, directly serving 50 more autistic/neurodivergent/disabled individuals.
- Expanding our audition workshop for adult autistic actors – and providing a showcase for casting directors.
- Growing our Bingledorf Scholarship fund to support tuition fees for our participants.
If you’d like to mail a tax-deductible contribution you can do so
- Checks made out to: Actionplay
- Our Mailing Address: 417 Myrtle Ave. Ste. #39 Brooklyn, Ny 11205
If you have further questions about how you can make a contribution please email: firstname.lastname@example.org