Since 2011 we’ve grown our community, providing arts and culture direct services to 225 individuals on the autism spectrum, as well as hosting 22 original concerts and performances, and training 1,500 professionals in Actionplay’s inclusive model.
Help Support Actionplay
Support Actionplay and See Your Dollars Go Far!
Our current goals for 2018-2019 are:
- Hosting our inclusive AIMS music, performance and film residency program at 2 new locations directly serving 25 more individuals on the autism spectrum and with related conditions and disabilities.
- Growing our AIMS Mentor professional development program for aspiring career professionals on the autism spectrum and with related conditions and disabilities.
- Expanding our audition workshop for adult actors with autism and disabilities – and providing a showcase for casting directors.
- Reaching 3 new arts and culture institutions and training them in Actionplay’s model of respectfully inviting individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Growing our Bingledorf Scholarship fund to support tuition fees for our participants.
If you’d like to mail a tax-deductible contribution you can do so
- Checks made out to: Actionplay
- Our Mailing Address: 417 Myrtle Ave. Ste. #39 Brooklyn, Ny 11205
If you have further questions about how you can make a contribution please email: firstname.lastname@example.org