Since 2011 we’ve grown our community, providing arts and culture direct services to 225 individuals on the autism spectrum, as well as hosting 22 original concerts and performances, and training 1,500 professionals in Actionplay’s inclusive model.
Help Support Actionplay
Support Actionplay and See Your Dollars Go Far!
Our current goals for 2017-2018 are:
- Hosting our inclusive AIMS music, performance and film residency program at 3 new locations directly serving 50 more individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Launching our new audition workshop (link to page) for adult actors on the spectrum – and providing an agency showcase.
- Reaching 5 new arts and culture institutions and training them in Actionplay’s model of respectfully inviting individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Growing our Bingledorf Scholarship fund to support tuition fees in reaching more communities with our AIMS program
If you’d like to mail a tax-deductible contribution you can do so
- Checks made out to: Actionplay
- Our Mailing Address: 417 Myrtle Ave. Ste. #39 Brooklyn, Ny 11205
If you have further questions about how you can make a contribution please email: firstname.lastname@example.org